Rob van den Berg, DDS, MS
Dr. Rob van den Berg is a specialist in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics. His goal is to achieve full balanced smiles while providing a high level of professional care. By regularly attending continuing education courses, Dr. Rob van den Berg and his staff stay current with the latest advancements in orthodontics.
- University of Amsterdam School of Dentistry
- National Institutes of Health, Dental Research Internship
- University of Alabama, Birmingham, Clinical Faculty
- University of California, San Francisco, Orthodontic Residency
- University of California, San Francisco, Masters in Oral Biology
- University of California, San Francisco, Clinical Faculty
- Align Technology, Santa Clara, Invisalign® Clinical Faculty
Dr. Rob van den Berg is uniquely qualified to deliver high-end results with Invisalign, even for patients turned away by other providers.
- 20 years experience using Invisalign for his patients, including teenagers and complex cases.
- VIP: Platinum Invisalign Provider.
- Certified Invisalign Teen Provider.
- Member of the Align Speakers Bureau for 10+ years: 200+ Invisalign Speaking Engagements for Orthodontists and General Dentists in the US, Canada, and Europe.
- Hosted numerous Invisalign Study Clubs for doctors locally and across the US.
- Co-authored five patents in the Invisalign IP portfolio.
IN THE OFFICE
Dr. Rob van den Berg constantly strives for excellence in his professional life. By embracing todays advanced techniques, he aims to deliver a higher level of care that is faster and more comfortable than ever before. Dr. van den Berg sincerely appreciates the trust his patients and their families place in him and his team to provide their orthodontic care.
OUTSIDE THE OFFICE
Dr. Rob van den Berg’s personal interests stem from his long-standing love of the outdoors. He can often be found cycling and hiking the trails of Mt. Diablo, kiteboarding San Francisco Bay, or swimming a few miles in Lake Del Valle. He met his wife Lisa performing Improv and now he stays busy keeping up with their energetic twin girls, and trying to tell them apart!